Betix Smart Contract Audit by ZiLab
For this audit, we reviewed the project team’s BETX contract at 0xbb512218ba9a7C5595cc2c55AD3102a88F280b29 on the Binance Smart Chain Mainnet.
Informational findings were identified and the team may want to review them. In addition, centralized aspects are present. Date: March 23th, 2023. Updated: March 28th, 2023 to reflect the project’s newly deployed Mainnet address.
Finding #1 – BETIX – InformationalDescription:
Although the SafeMath library is used, the contract is implemented with Solidity v0.8.x which has built-in overflow checks.
Recommendation: SafeMath could safely be removed to reduce contract size, deployment costs, and gas costs on all transactions that utilize it.
Smart Contract Overview
- The total supply of the token is currently 200 million [200,000,000] $BETX.
- The maximum supply of the token is set to 1 billion [1,000,000,000] $BETX.
- The owner can mint any number of tokens to any address up to the maximum supply at any time.
- Any user can burn their own tokens to reduce the total supply.
- At the time of writing this report, 100% of the total supply belongs to the owner.
- The contract enforces a maximum transaction amount (determined by the owner) which imposes a limit to the number of tokens that can be transferred in a single transaction.
- There is a Liquidity fee, Team fee, and Burn fee on all transfers via an approved DEX where neither the sender nor the recipient is excluded from fees.
- The tokens collected through the Liquidity fee are sent to the contract address and cannot be withdrawn.
- The tokens collected through the Team fee are sent to a wallet controlled by the team.
- The tokens collected through the Burn fee are removed from the total supply.
- The contract utilizes the SafeMath library to protect against overflows/underflows.
- The contract complies with the BEP-20 token standard.
- The owner can modify the Liquidity fee, Team fee, and Burn fee to any percentages as long as the total combined fee percentage does not exceed 25%.
- The owner can exclude and include accounts from transfer fees and the maximum transaction amount restriction at any time.
- The owner can update the maximum transaction amount to any value greater than 1% of the current total supply at any time.
- The owner can add/remove addresses as an Automated Market Maker Pair at any time.
|Arbitrary Jump/Storage Write||N/A||PASS|
|Centralization of Control||
|Delegate Call to Untrusted Contract||N/A||PASS|
|Dependence on Predictable Variables||N/A||PASS|
|Improper Authorization Scheme||N/A||PASS|
|Outdated Compiler Version||N/A||PASS|
|Overall Contract Safety||PASS|
Need a Smart Contract Audit?
Get connected with a ZiLab team of experts. Se